We sell our own software, as well as providing our technology to third-parties.
Our main products are:
- ARIA Engine ( Twitter – Facebook – Google+ – LinkedIn ) : A 64-bit and multi platform sound engine based on the open SFZ format.
- Bidule ( Twitter – Facebook – Google+ ) : A modular audio environment.
- chipsounds ( Twitter – Facebook – Google+ ) : A VST/AU/RTAS/AAX software synthesizer that emulates 8-bit sound chips and circuits.
- sforzando: A free VST/AU/RTAS/AAX sample player supporting the SFZ format
- chipcrusher: A VST/AU/RTAS/AAX software effect that emulates early digital audio converters.
- chipspeech: A VST/AU/RTAS/AAX software synthesizer that emulates early speech synthesizers.
So far Plogue’s technology can be found in various products from:
- Garritan (Every ARIA based products)
- Makemusic (Finale Notation versions 2009 to 2014)
- AVID Technologies (Sibelius 5, 6 & 7)
- Microsoft (Songsmith)
- SONY Creative Software (Acid Pro 7)
- AKAI (EWI-USB)
- Geniesoft (Overture 4.0)