If I buy Chipsounds now....

General discussion about chipsounds

Moderators: eric_telemaque, davidv, seb@plogue

DivideByNil

If I buy Chipsounds now....

Postby DivideByNil » Sat Sep 03, 2016 3:26 pm

If I purchase Chipsounds now, will I have access to all future upgrades?

I've been waiting several months to see a price drop, a sale, anything -- but nothing has come. If I buy in at the full price, I'd like some upgrade protection. What's the policy on this?

davidv
Site Admin

Re: If I buy Chipsounds now....

Postby davidv » Wed Sep 07, 2016 9:02 am

DivideByNil wrote:If I purchase Chipsounds now, will I have access to all future upgrades?

I've been waiting several months to see a price drop, a sale, anything -- but nothing has come. If I buy in at the full price, I'd like some upgrade protection. What's the policy on this?

Hello.

The future of chipsounds is by means of new and separate "chipsynth" plugins, which we are going to release separately over the next months to come. Owners of chipsounds do get a rebate on these.

If you want to keep using chipsounds only, do not worry as any major bug fix releases will be free.
David Viens,
Plogue Art et Technologie Inc. Montreal.
http://www.plogue.com

Creator_

Postby Creator_ » Sat Dec 31, 2016 9:32 pm

I recently bought chipsounds and i was wondering if the future updates of chipsounds will only be bug fixes or will additional content be added in the future

davidv
Site Admin

Postby davidv » Wed Jan 04, 2017 10:27 am

Creator_ wrote:I recently bought chipsounds and i was wondering if the future updates of chipsounds will only be bug fixes or will additional content be added in the future

Hello

Bug fixes only. All new development is focused on the chipsynth line (for which you will have a rebate or surprise of some sort as a chipsounds customer)
Cheers
David Viens,

Plogue Art et Technologie Inc. Montreal.

http://www.plogue.com

Return to “chipsounds General”