Help requested for an ichat session

Post your chipsounds presets here

Moderators: eric_telemaque, davidv, seb@plogue

zatoichi

Help requested for an ichat session

Postby zatoichi » Tue Jun 28, 2011 11:18 pm

Hi all,

SO David has given me some good pointers on chipsound's customizability, and i have an unusual request from anyone who might be kind enough to oblige.

Basically, i need to figure a way to map all possible controls unto my mpd 26's sliders and knobs as well as my corg mini control's sliders and knobs. This is mainly because apart from loading presets, there is no way for me to control anything else without sighted assistance. My GF is really not the computer-geek type and i'd rather put my trust in a peer sound / computer person, sighted preferrably :)

Anyhow, if anyone has maybe half an hour or so to spare to get these controls mapped and perhaps a few general explanations on the interface's flow so i can point my mouse to such locations, grab x and y coordinates and index them afterwards so that i can make some scripts to work, i would greatly appreciate it.

Don't know if this might help but i'm alright with some compensation for the time in a reasonable way.

Please do let me know if someone is interested and PM me for an ichat session.

Thanks and best

TopherStiles

Re: Help requested for an ichat session

Postby TopherStiles » Sun Jul 24, 2011 4:38 pm

Use Ableton as your DAW and select the Midi Map button and assign the features of Chipsounds you would like automated. Then you can use your controller how ever you want.

Hope this helps!

zatoichi

Re: Help requested for an ichat session

Postby zatoichi » Sun Jul 24, 2011 10:41 pm

Hi,

Would like to but ableton live is not accessible to voice over users.

Return to “chipsounds Presets”