Sequencer And Arp Alongside eachother!

Post your feature requests/wishlist here

Moderators: eric_telemaque, davidv, seb@plogue

Battan

Sequencer And Arp Alongside eachother!

Postby Battan » Tue Feb 16, 2016 1:29 pm

When i activate the arp and sequencer at the same time the arpeggiator seem to restart the seq with each new note. I would like the possibility to play the whole Sequence even though a new note starts. Sure you can make your own arp through the sequencer but the downside is that you don't get to quickly try it as you would if switching on the arp. Also, it would be easier when trying to manually copy NES instruments from other programs such as Famitracker.

Another thing, Why only one sequencer? Wouldn't it be more awesome if you can have more sequencers playing at the same time? I get that they can conflict with eachother. But imagine you have the Volyme pattern figured out, mabe some presets you've created. Then you could just bring in Pitch presets to the other sequence ( or whatever effect you want to have with the sequencer). This could open up the possibility to make a "drag and drop" type of preset creation.

davidv
Site Admin

Re: Sequencer And Arp Alongside eachother!

Postby davidv » Tue Feb 16, 2016 3:46 pm

There is a sequencer per parameter in the new stuff, but its a completely different product though. We've learned a thing or two :)
David Viens,
Plogue Art et Technologie Inc. Montreal.
http://www.plogue.com

Return to “chipsounds Feature Requests”