SP1200 emulation

Post your feature requests/wishlist here

Moderators: eric_telemaque, davidv, seb@plogue

EQP
Posts: 2
Joined: Tue Jul 23, 2013 11:06 am

SP1200 emulation

Postby EQP » Tue Jul 23, 2013 4:19 pm

Since the manual "hints" at the possibility of an accurate SP1200 emulation, I want to chime in and state that it would be AMAZING to have that added to the software. All the so-called SP-emulation software out there is terrible.

davidv
Site Admin
Posts: 1567
Joined: Tue Mar 02, 2004 7:23 pm
Contact:

Re: SP1200 emulation

Postby davidv » Wed Jul 24, 2013 8:50 am

EQP wrote:Since the manual "hints" at the possibility of an accurate SP1200 emulation, I want to chime in and state that it would be AMAZING to have that added to the software. All the so-called SP-emulation software out there is terrible.


I do have a SP12 here and a Drumulator, so I have time I would emulate these first, unless someone wants to loan his sp1200 :)
David Viens,
Plogue Art et Technologie Inc. Montreal.
http://www.plogue.com

EQP
Posts: 2
Joined: Tue Jul 23, 2013 11:06 am

Re: SP1200 emulation

Postby EQP » Wed Jul 24, 2013 10:19 am

davidv wrote:I do have a SP12 here and a Drumulator, so I have time I would emulate these first, unless someone wants to loan his sp1200 :)


That would be amazing! The SP12 has the exact same sound as the SP1200, the difference is in the amount of sample time. It's such a legendary sampler, what it does to drums is so unique.

davidv
Site Admin
Posts: 1567
Joined: Tue Mar 02, 2004 7:23 pm
Contact:

Re: SP1200 emulation

Postby davidv » Wed Jul 24, 2013 1:59 pm

EQP wrote:That would be amazing! The SP12 has the exact same sound as the SP1200, the difference is in the amount of sample time. It's such a legendary sampler, what it does to drums is so unique.


Yeah its what I figured, the SP12 also being way cheaper :)
David Viens,

Plogue Art et Technologie Inc. Montreal.

http://www.plogue.com


Return to “chipcrusher Feature Requests”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest