More talking options

Post your feature requests/wishlist here

Moderators: eric_telemaque, davidv, seb@plogue

Gizmo

More talking options

Postby Gizmo » Mon Apr 17, 2017 8:30 am

i am working on an animation series and was hoping i could use chipspeech for the robots
but on Talking mode i cant really edit that much with the pronunciation or even controls ,modulation,mix, wont do anything

i really wish there would be an update focused on talking mode , that would be really great

davidv
Site Admin

Re: More talking options

Postby davidv » Tue Apr 18, 2017 12:40 pm

Hi

Permut8 uses a native talker called SAM (which incidently we will have too).
Making a talker mode was really a fun easter egg/addon and really not the main focus on the software,

That said, If you try Rotten.ST and CiderTalk84 talker modes, you will get exact vintage talker mode.

But sadly if you are doing a commercial use of the talking mode for a non-musical context, you might want to re-read the EULA :|
David Viens,
Plogue Art et Technologie Inc. Montreal.
http://www.plogue.com

Gizmo

Re: More talking options

Postby Gizmo » Tue Apr 18, 2017 2:03 pm

davidv wrote:Hi

Permut8 uses a native talker called SAM (which incidently we will have too).
Making a talker mode was really a fun easter egg/addon and really not the main focus on the software,

That said, If you try Rotten.ST and CiderTalk84 talker modes, you will get exact vintage talker mode.

But sadly if you are doing a commercial use of the talking mode for a non-musical context, you might want to re-read the EULA :|

aww man , i wanted too use this for my animation , but seems like i cant use it on a non musical context ... i hope i can get a refund

Return to “chipspeech Feature Requests”