Bad
3%
Disastrous
1%

Total votes: 70

davidv
Site Admin

Postby davidv » Mon Nov 28, 2005 10:02 am

LoQi wrote:i dont know how much commission they get for the service , but they could have phoned me about the email problems/company name thing,

Its a known issue, and its the 4rth time it happened in all our sales. We try to detect this issue faster than them and send a key to the customer ourselves (since we also get a warning), but i guess its time to lower the character check to 3...
David Viens,
Plogue Art et Technologie Inc. Montreal.
http://www.plogue.com

tim

Postby tim » Sat Dec 03, 2005 12:34 am

bloody easy compared to a lot of other online transactions i've done lately. nothing better than getting a serial number straight away.

reneroya

horrible

Postby reneroya » Mon Mar 20, 2006 11:33 pm

maybe disabling free email accounts used to be the de facto standard but this is no longer the case with the advent of something called gmail.

a large portion of the US tech community uses google mail.

preventing *.@gmail.com users from making credit card purchases will lose you a lot of buisness, including my lost buisness.

sam

davidg

Postby davidg » Tue Mar 21, 2006 5:20 am

i had no problems at all - quick response, everything worked fine. really can't complain.

seb@plogue
Site Admin

Postby seb@plogue » Tue Mar 21, 2006 7:36 am

preventing *.@gmail.com users from making credit card purchases will lose you a lot of buisness, including my lost buisness.

I seriously doubt that we can make share-it change that unless all the different vendors complain and even then it's their decision to make.

As mentionned before, you can contact us to go through Paypal instead of share-it.

synchromesh

second time lucky

Postby synchromesh » Sun Jun 25, 2006 2:17 pm

I had my first CC payment refused, but the second one worked. I called my bank in between, but they said there was nothing wrong with my card.

It isn't impossible that I just had a typo the first time, but hey, we've all done this a million times by now...

Anyway, I'm sorted now, so I have no complaints.

Cheers,

John :^P

CrazyFred

Postby CrazyFred » Mon Jul 24, 2006 6:56 am

The Shareit experiment was ok, they sent me the key as soon as they received my money.

This was done quickly and, as I do not have a credit card, the money transfer suited me perfectly.

No problem at all.

polimorfos

Postby polimorfos » Sun Sep 17, 2006 5:11 pm

3 attempts trying to purchase Bidule via credit card and 2 different email accounts. All were refused after waiting hours for a response. Frustrating and a huge waste of time!

What can I do?

trash

whoo

Postby trash » Tue Oct 10, 2006 6:14 am

not bad not bad..
a little too many fields to fill out if i was being ultra critical which i am....
im sure i typed my address twice
which obviously wasn't necessary...

YES I FINALLY GOT IT!!! WHOOOOOOooooo!!!

davidv
Site Admin

Re: whoo

Postby davidv » Tue Oct 10, 2006 6:28 am

trash wrote:not bad not bad..
a little too many fields to fill out if i was being ultra critical which i am....
im sure i typed my address twice
which obviously wasn't necessary...

YES I FINALLY GOT IT!!! WHOOOOOOooooo!!!

thanks! ... and LOL @ that additional comment in the form.. :)
David Viens,

dataspore

Postby dataspore » Tue Oct 10, 2006 8:06 am

i had a bit of a problem re: free email account
but after contacting their support it was resolved.

could you please release uber-mega-bidule
so i can give you guys some more money?
:)

~colin

rhythmsickness

Postby rhythmsickness » Wed Mar 14, 2007 3:24 pm

very easy actually, apart from them giving me two addresses to send money to, which made me panic quite a bit when I read the second one (after sending cash off to the first) but yeah pretty painless

davidv
Site Admin

Postby davidv » Fri Mar 23, 2007 8:58 am

Good news to you all.

Ive just received an email from Share-it telling us they now accept Paypal
orders!

Cheers
David Viens,

gennargiu

Postby gennargiu » Sun Apr 20, 2008 7:10 am

i have a used visa card for buy early license and all ok for me

thanks all staff plogue bidule :D

gennaro
Imac 24 2.4 Ghz 4 Giga Ram Hd 320GB - FW Solo Logic Express 9 - Live Ableton 7- Microkorg - Alesis Micron - Absynth 4 - Fm8 - Waldorf ED - Vstation - KIK Axxe - Arturia Jupiter 8v/Prophet v Plogue Bidule 0.9705 - Free virtual synths Osx 10.6.4

theDIY

Postby theDIY » Sun Jun 01, 2008 11:55 pm

Sigh...I have been trying to buy Bidule from Share It for over a week now. First, there was some unspecified problem with my payment via credit card. Then, since that didn't work, I tried paying Share It via Paypal. This also failed. So, I sent them an email asking for advice on how to resolve the issue , and they simply suggested that I made a mistake in filling out the credit card info in my initial purchase attempt, and suggested I try credit again, and then if it fails again, try Paypal. They made no mention of my attempt at paying by Paypal.

So, I can accept that I may have made a mistake in filling out the credit info; I have been known to make mistakes. But the fact that the Paypal payment was rejected is very strange, especially considering I payed for something by Paypal elsewhere shortly before and shortly after my attempt with Share It. Anyhow, I asked Share It support for more info on why the Paypal attempt failed, and haven't heard back yet.

The other thing that bothers me about Share It is that it is not an instant service, at least in my recent experience. Each payment attempt I have made has been met with a 12-24 hour delay before me being informed that the payment has failed. I have bought a lot of software over the internet, and this is the first time that I have ever met with a significant delay in receiving a license key/serial.

Sigh. Hopefully my second credit payment attempt will work. <<crossed fingers>>

Return to “Bidule General”