3%
Disastrous
1%

Total votes: 70

seb@plogue
Site Admin

Postby seb@plogue » Mon Jun 02, 2008 9:26 am

Sigh. Hopefully my second credit payment attempt will work. <<crossed fingers>>

If for some reason, it still doesn't work you can always contact us directly so we can go through Paypal. We thought enabling free emails account + the addition of Paypal payments would solve pretty much all problems but it seems that it might not be the case :(

dogblessyou

Postby dogblessyou » Mon Jun 09, 2008 7:54 pm

Didn't work to pay with visa, I tried two times thinking I might have put in some wrong number. Well, through paypal worked fine, and turns out it was a couple of bucks cheaper.

Jon Zaremba

Postby Jon Zaremba » Sun May 03, 2009 9:08 pm

Rejected my credit card twice.
Rejected my paypal instant bank transfer as well.
I'm not using a free email address.
No explanation as to why they won't take my money!

Each time they reject my payment, i have to wait about 10 hours got get a response so i can try again.

At this point, i am giving up. I emailed the Plogue team to see if there is an alternative.

JayBird

Re: Share-it experience poll

Postby JayBird » Thu May 20, 2010 1:49 pm

They seemed to do fine with my Gmail and and my bank account from the tiny little local one-office credit union i use. After 2 weeks of "going plogue", made the snap decision to buy on the afternoon before a performance. Received email, installed, and stable 30 minutes later. Worked fine before registering, but I have an irrational belief that buying the application improved my 'mojo.'

NaamanM

Postby NaamanM » Sat Feb 19, 2011 9:54 am

just bought it , used paypal , took 3 minutes of just clicks and got it. very simple. hope its secure :)

Credo

Postby Credo » Fri Aug 28, 2015 5:26 pm

Transfer was speedy and painless. They gave me multiple methods to store/print my invoice and also pushed copies to my email account. Instructions to get things registered and working were clear and easy to follow.

Only gripe...they didn't take Discover Card, and I did not know this until I'd already punched in the codes.

It'd be nice if they took Discover, and even nicer if they put logos or something up showing what they DO accept up front. It's not a major problem, but would have avoided my needing to pull out a second card and key in all the info a second time.

Return to “Bidule General”