Latest version of Bidule

General Discussion about Plogue Bidule

Moderators: vincent@plogue, davidv, seb@plogue

CinningBao

Re: Latest version of Bidule

Postby CinningBao » Thu Jun 08, 2017 8:48 am

Just a quick thank you for the new update :)

Great work!

Version 0.9756 (June 7th, 2017)
---------------------------------------------------

Added Ghost Mode (patchbay transparency with Shift-click to access windows underneath) - err sounds cool! need to fiddle..
Added MIDI SysEx message creator (needs to be connected directly to a MIDI output device) - Cool!
Added Locate bidule in Parameters dialog context menu - mmm, lovely jubbly :)
Bumped MP Assign to 15 worker threads when enough cores are available - those lucky 16 core users..
Added focus to first text field when opening the UI for a bidule - sweet!
MIDI CC and Velocity Remappers can now be resized - now that's excellent news..
Rename will apply to all selected bidules - cool!
OSC and function bidule use a larger text box - all good :)
Faster dsp changes and correct mutate are now the defaults - hooray! (for new mutate default!)
MIDI Note Extractor: glide default is now 0 - niiiice..
MIDI KS: added parameter to prevent sending All Notes Off CC message - cool
MIDI Monitor: better font for macOS 64-bit - nice :)
Group parameters: less close/open when changing parameters order on an already opened UI - all good!
MIDI Filters: added parameter to control to which output unrelated messages are sent - hmmm, could be useful for me..
MIDI File Recorder/Buffer: added parameter to switch between type 0 and type 1 (still on the same track) files - cool!
MIDI: added support for passthrough SysEx when connecting input and output directly - sounds handy :)
Parameter Properties dialog: added multiple selection - aaah, niiiice
Spectral Graph Analyzer: added current value display on mouse over - ooh yeah, cool!

Bug Fixes:

Deleting a red MIDI output device using MIDI Feedback from a loaded file would keep the MID Feedback reference on re-saving and prevent further loading - ooo, luckily never experienced that..
Audio Buffer: missing clear buffer parameter - good fix
macOS 64-bit: some characters that were not supported in file/folder names can now be used - oh, didn't realise.. good fix!
macOS Sierra: having the tips enabled could lead to having double-click unresponsive - still on ElCapitan but handy for those who upgraded..
MIDI File Recorder/Buffer: tempo and time signature are rewritten into file when they do not change - i assume this fix removes the unnecessary write?
Note Transpose: out of range MIDI notes could cause stuck notes later when wraparound is disabled - aaah, yeah, good one :)
Plugin mode: .previous file are generated for temporary files - oooh, now this could be handy!
Prevent resize cursor to show on plugin windows (can be modified in preferences) - aah, cool
Spectral Value displays were not allowed in offline mode - were they not? good fix :)
Value List/Indexed Value List: using the shuffle option can lead to file not loading - aah, yes, good fix! :)

boonier

Postby boonier » Wed Jun 28, 2017 5:33 am

Hey Seb

Seen that you've updated the P2 version on the latest page, thanks.

Something has confused me: when I get info on the app, it says v0.9755, but in the Finder it's 0.9754...yet when the app is open and About dialog is open it's saying 0.9756

Is it just a matter of incorrect labelling in the build config files?

Also, is the P2 version supposed to have retina/hires support?

Cheers

**edit**

Guess it must be, all the new goodies are there!

seb@plogue
Site Admin

Postby seb@plogue » Wed Jun 28, 2017 8:33 am

Something has confused me: when I get info on the app, it says v0.9755, but in the Finder it's 0.9754...yet when the app is open and About dialog is open it's saying 0.9756

I've moved to a VM to compile, looks like the plist for the P2 version wasn't in sync, thanks for spotting.

boonier

Postby boonier » Thu Jun 29, 2017 3:27 am

No problem

Return to “Bidule General”