Future of Bidule and Registration. (Early Bird License)

General Discussion about Plogue Bidule

Moderators: vincent@plogue, davidv, seb@plogue

Former Pharaoh

Postby Former Pharaoh » Sun Feb 20, 2005 11:02 pm

Is there a way to order Bidule via Snail Mail.....STOP SIGHING WHILE ROLLING YOUR EYES :lol:

davidv
Site Admin

Postby davidv » Mon Feb 21, 2005 7:20 am

Former Pharaoh wrote:Is there a way to order Bidule via Snail Mail.....STOP SIGHING WHILE ROLLING YOUR EYES :lol:

yes, if you reach the cart theres a popup beside "Payment option" in the Payment Method section : which says:

What payment options are offered by share-it!?

We offer the following payment types:

* Credit Card
* Switch/Solo
* Bank/Wire Transfer
* Check
* Cash

We use SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) encryption technology to transfer your data securely. Our encryption is certified by VeriSign.
Credit Card

* We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express, JCB and Diners Club.
* When you pay by credit card, your order will be processed immediately. Postal mail shipments are initiated immediately. Products available electronically are generally ready for download immediately, or no more than 48 hours after you place your order.

Switch/Solo

* We accept debit cards from Switch and Solo (UK).
* When you pay by debit card, your order will be processed immediately. Postal mail shipments are initiated immediately. Products available electronically are generally ready for download immediately, or no more than 48 hours after you place your order.

Bank/Wire Transfer

* To help minimize fees for wire transfers to foreign countries, you may send bank transfers to one of our accounts in Germany, France, Great Britain, Finland or Japan.
* You will receive the bank information via e-mail after your order has been processed.
* You will receive your product once payment has been received.

Online wire transfer
* Online wire transfers are applicable only for orders placed within Germany in Euro.
* Prerequisite: Your bank account has been activated for online banking, and you possess valid authorization and authentication information (such as PIN/TAN).
* The wire transfer will be processed using a Java applet on your system. For this wire transfer, all information exchanged between the account holder and the institution managing the account will be encrypted.
* For online wire transfers, the product is usually delivered immediately, whereas for traditional wire transfers, the product is delivered after receipt of funds.

Check

* We accept all personal, business, and Cashier's checks. Please note that personal checks may be held for up to 10 business days.
* Please note that postal money orders must be in US dollar currency and drawn on an US Bank. Please send those postal money orders to our US-Office:
ShareIt! Inc.
9625 West 76th Street, Suite 150
Eden Prairie, MN 55344
USA
* You will receive detailed information by e-mail after your order is processed.
* Products will be shipped once payment has been received.

Cash

* You can also send us cash by mail. You will receive notification of our postal address by e-mail after your order is submitted.
* Your order will be shipped as soon as payment is received.
David Viens,
Plogue Art et Technologie Inc. Montreal.
http://www.plogue.com

Former Pharaoh

Postby Former Pharaoh » Mon Feb 21, 2005 11:05 am

I don't carry plastic so I will most likely send a Money Order. However, as impatient as I am, I may ask my good ol sis to use her card.
Either way, thanks for the info.

Hoffman2k

Postby Hoffman2k » Wed Feb 23, 2005 5:08 am

Former Pharaoh wrote:I don't carry plastic so I will most likely send a Money Order. However, as impatient as I am, I may ask my good ol sis to use her card.
Either way, thanks for the info.

Buying it through share it with bank transfer is really reliable. It's how i bought Live. I'm probably gonna get bidule, but how long until the early bird deal expires? Because i'm broke now :(
Is that tomorrow? Or is that just the date non-payers will stop being able to use it.

Cheers

davidv
Site Admin

Postby davidv » Wed Feb 23, 2005 7:32 am

Hoffman2k wrote:[but how long until the early bird deal expires? Because i'm broke now :( Is that tomorrow?

The early bird license will be available until we release bidule 1.0 and our lite version 1.0, (both later in the year) then we will have other licenses (full and upgrade), But as said previously, Early bird License keys will unlock the lite version.

Hoffman2k wrote:Or is that just the date non-payers will stop being able to use it.

Non payers will have to wait until the official demo release of 0.8
(when all current known bugs are ironed out from 0.8betas)
we dont know when this is going to happen yet.

You will still be able to download both 0.8bx's and 0.7003, but they will only work for those who have a key starting tomorrow.
David Viens,

EoH

payment methods

Postby EoH » Wed Feb 23, 2005 2:26 pm

One small point of criticism, but important enough for me !

Why no Paypal ??

It's the only method I use to pay something in a foreign country.....

And it's the most popular way of paying on internet !

Seb or David : If any of you has a paypal account, you have my money in 10 minutes.... now I cannot work in Bidule anymore and who knows how many weeks it takes before another way of payment reaches you......
(And : every other way costs me a lot of extra money !)

Yeah, I know..... I should have paid for the Early Bird license..... but I was just waiting to see how things would develop regarding the lite version !

So please make payments available through Paypal !!

grtz,

EoH

davidv
Site Admin

Re: payment methods

Postby davidv » Wed Feb 23, 2005 2:34 pm

EoH wrote:!
Why no Paypal ??

Because share-it doesnt support it, its not our decision!
Share-it does LOTS of stuff for the small amount they charge, and relieve us of an incredibble amout of support time.
We havent yet got a "company-wide" paypal account, but i do have a personnal one. But id preffer only letting users buy their keys using it in absolute last resort, please email me directly for details.

Cheers
David Viens,

BiCho

Postby BiCho » Wed Feb 23, 2005 3:23 pm

since I work as a teacher, I'm trying to get involved in a local faculty which teaches music technology. I would like to know what kind of discount can you get for educational purposes.

Is there going to be a free license with limited functions, or is the 'lite' version the simplest version?
audiotecna.info - Innovación Musical
Ortofon DJ, Native Instruments and Moog Music distributor for Colombia

davidv
Site Admin

Postby davidv » Wed Feb 23, 2005 4:02 pm

BiCho wrote:since I work as a teacher, I'm trying to get involved in a local faculty which teaches music technology. I would like to know what kind of discount can you get for educational purposes.

For school deals its often a case by case basis, so it needs to be discussed privately.

BiCho wrote:Is there going to be a free license with limited functions, or is the 'lite' version the simplest version?

Probably a demo of soem sorts of both versions.
David Viens,

xmd5a

Postby xmd5a » Mon Mar 14, 2005 6:09 pm

Right, I absolutely love Bidule and have downloaded version 0.8, purchased the early bird license, and downloaded the .bin key file. What do I do to officially register? I tried opening the key file but nothing happens.

Cheers!

seb@plogue
Site Admin

Postby seb@plogue » Mon Mar 14, 2005 6:18 pm

Hi,

You need to go to the about screen, there's a register button there that
will show a window asking you for your key file.

Simon666

Postby Simon666 » Sat Jun 04, 2005 10:39 pm

Hi Guys -
With the 0.8002 expiry date now only three days away, can I ask :
Is there going to be another beta version, or will it be "pay only" (Lite or full) from now on ?
Thanks!
Simon

davidv
Site Admin

Postby davidv » Sun Jun 05, 2005 7:28 am

Simon666 wrote:Hi Guys -
Is there going to be another beta version, or will it be "pay only" (Lite or full) from now on ?
Thanks!
Simon

Pay only will only be when we get to 1.0, and our next version (once its ready) will be 0.85.
David Viens,

Simon666

Postby Simon666 » Sun Jun 05, 2005 7:35 am

thanks for the reply David.

mpi

Postby mpi » Wed Sep 14, 2005 3:18 pm

Silly question...

I want to pay by credit card for my early bird license now but duh they refuse to let me pay\send on the registration code using either my "free" hotmail or gmail account. trust me ive just ditched the job\city working for an evil multinational corporation so I dont have my "safe" email address anymore.

what email address will they accept what should i do? :x

Return to “Bidule General”