Future of Bidule and Registration. (Early Bird License)

General Discussion about Plogue Bidule

Moderators: vincent@plogue, davidv, seb@plogue

seb@plogue
Site Admin

Postby seb@plogue » Wed Sep 14, 2005 3:33 pm

or gmail account

:x :x

That one used to work, I guess they started banning it once the invite only period ended.

Do you have an e-mail address with your ISP? Someone please correct me if I'm wrong but I think the non-free e-mail is only needed for the credit card payment (i.e. you can change it in your profile afterwards). I seem to recall someone changing its e-mail to gmail afterwards (I would need to check if I can find back the notification for that) but it might have been before they removed gmail.

A lot of mac users have used mac.com and it seems to go through and it looks like you can get 1 free month (would still need to make sure you can change your profile to gmail.com though...) without a CC so that might be an option.

The other solution would be to go through Paypal.

mpi

Postby mpi » Thu Sep 15, 2005 4:51 am

thanks seb.

Ive moved 'home' home for a few months and god knows what my technically incompetant parents have done with the password to their e-mail account on this pc. :lol:

Its CC or nothing right now but i'm sure I can use a friends address if need be... i just hope i can change it back to gmail though in the profile. :?:

seb@plogue
Site Admin

Postby seb@plogue » Thu Sep 15, 2005 8:44 am

i just hope i can change it back to gmail though in the profile.

Looks like it works, I changed both the billing and delivery e-mail address to a gmail one on an earlier test buy I did.

despaley

Postby despaley » Tue Sep 27, 2005 5:23 pm

hey, just a quick question that i don't think has been answered before. i'm currently a pc user and am contemplating switching to mac in the near future, which is one reason bidule is so appealing to me: good power to cost ratio, and usable on both platforms so i can start learning it now.

my question is, if i pay for a pc version of bidule, can i "return and exchange" it for a mac version? or should i wait until i actually switch computers to buy it? i don't have to have two different copies of the software, i just don't want to have to pay twice for one copy.

any light you could shed on this would be great, thanks :)

seb@plogue
Site Admin

Postby seb@plogue » Tue Sep 27, 2005 5:37 pm

You can legally use the key you'll receive on as many machines you personally own. (If you have 2 Windows and 1 OSX Machine, just use the same key! )

So, if you buy a key now, you'll be able to use it on your pc and when you get a mac, you'll just have to install the key on the new machine and still be able to use both.

despaley

Postby despaley » Wed Sep 28, 2005 7:43 pm

seb@plogue wrote:
You can legally use the key you'll receive on as many machines you personally own. (If you have 2 Windows and 1 OSX Machine, just use the same key! )

So, if you buy a key now, you'll be able to use it on your pc and when you get a mac, you'll just have to install the key on the new machine and still be able to use both.

awesome, thanks! :)

buckwheatandgrits

I did it...

Postby buckwheatandgrits » Thu Nov 17, 2005 3:39 pm

just bought it... feel better now~

laurencedavies

Go through paypal?

Postby laurencedavies » Fri Dec 02, 2005 3:27 am

Hi devs,

Can I buy this by paying you guys through paypal? I have money in my paypal account in US dollars, and it would be significantly less if I had to convert it to $AU, transfer it to my Australian bank account, convert it back to US dollars and pay by credit card.

Regards,
Laurence
InstaJungle 0.3 is a freeware beat slicing vst plugin for os x and windows.

davidv
Site Admin

Re: Go through paypal?

Postby davidv » Fri Dec 02, 2005 8:12 am

laurencedavies wrote:Hi devs,

Can I buy this by paying you guys through paypal? I have money in my paypal account in US dollars, and it would be significantly less if I had to convert it to $AU, transfer it to my Australian bank account, convert it back to US dollars and pay by credit card.

Regards,
Laurence

Theres no automated method to pay using paypal (shareit doenst support it),
but it is possible (on last resort) if you email me personnaly i will hook you up with the details.

davidv at plogue.com

Cheers
David Viens,
Plogue Art et Technologie Inc. Montreal.
http://www.plogue.com

laurencedavies

Postby laurencedavies » Fri Dec 02, 2005 10:18 am

davidv wrote:Theres no automated method to pay using paypal (shareit doenst support it),
but it is possible (on last resort) if you email me personnaly i will hook you up with the details.

davidv at plogue.com

Cheers

Thanks, will do! ...in a week when my paypal account has transferred the $2 difference from my bank account (I didn't expect it would take this long). Sorry about the wait. I hope I get in before you go to version 1.0 :)

Cheers,
Laurence
InstaJungle 0.3 is a freeware beat slicing vst plugin for os x and windows.

davidv
Site Admin

Postby davidv » Fri Dec 02, 2005 10:28 am

laurencedavies wrote:Thanks, will do! ...in a week when my paypal account has transferred the $2 difference from my bank account (I didn't expect it would take this long). Sorry about the wait. I hope I get in before you go to version 1.0 :)

safe to say we are not a week away from release ;)
David Viens,

cweise@jcsu.edu

Postby cweise@jcsu.edu » Sat Nov 25, 2006 3:46 pm

OK, I see its been a year+ since last post - here's hoping you guys are still alive and well...javascript:emoticon(':)')

How do I purchase a bulk license for 15 station computer lab? What's the cost (university purchase, if that makes a difference)? Can you work with a PO? Thanks!

papageno

Postby papageno » Sat Nov 25, 2006 4:26 pm

cweise@jcsu.edu wrote:hoping you guys are still alive and well

I am very sure that the guys are alive and well. The proof of it are the maintenance updates about every few weeks. I see constant development.

Bidule is based on a very good concept and I have put a good word about it in some other forums (Finale, Unicornation).
hard: MacBook Pro CD 2GHz, 2GB RAM, 7200 rpm int. HD, M-Audio Firewire Audiophile & O2

soft: Finale, Bidule, Melodyne cre8, Kontakt, RaySpace, MOTU Symph. Instr. & DigitalPerformer, Wallander

davidv
Site Admin

Postby davidv » Sat Nov 25, 2006 4:53 pm

cweise@jcsu.edu wrote:OK, I see its been a year+ since last post - here's hoping you guys are still alive and well...javascript:emoticon(':)')

How do I purchase a bulk license for 15 station computer lab? What's the cost (university purchase, if that makes a difference)? Can you work with a PO? Thanks!

For that kind of bulk deal, it would better to email us directly
at info@plogue.com, but you can get an indication from this:

Code: Select all

Number of licenses/units    Individual price
1-4       USD: 75.00
5-9       USD: 67.50
10-24     USD: 60.00
25-49     USD: 52.50
50-99     USD: 45.00
100-100   USD: 37.50

This is of course only available to organisations, not user "group buys"

Cheers[/code]
David Viens,

shamann

Postby shamann » Sun Sep 23, 2007 3:46 pm

Hi David and Seb,

I'm curious, is the two version split still planned for some future date?

Cheers,
Steve

Return to “Bidule General”