rreplay - live from the uncanny valley

This is the place where you can show the world the music did with Plogue Art et Technologie softwares.
Post links to your music, albums, projects, etc.

Moderators: vincent@plogue, davidv, seb@plogue

rcrath

rreplay - live from the uncanny valley

Postby rcrath » Thu May 07, 2015 4:29 am

rreplay, the experimental instrumental improv duo of Eric Parker on bass and Rich Rath on guitar and computer mangling, just released our second album, live from the uncanny valley recorded live in the studio using bidule as the software reponsible (along with a pile of VSTs). I (Rich) have been using Bidule for I think seven or eight years now, and the stuff we do on the album would be impossible to do through a traditional daw and would have taken much more fussing to construct in Max or PD. The link above is to CDBaby, where you can buy the album (Download only for the moment, physical CDs are in process), but you can listen to the whole thing all the way through by hitting "preview" -- we opted to put the whole album up as full songs for preview because we would mostly like people to give it a listen as we have a ball making music like nothing else, which bidule is a huge part of making possible.
~Rich Rath
My music and sound blog: WayMusic, and my experimental improv duo:rreplay. Almost everything I record and play is tracked in Bidule.

rcrath

Re: rreplay - live from the uncanny valley

Postby rcrath » Sat May 09, 2015 12:57 am

If you are in Honolulu or thereabouts, come to our record release party Weds 5/13. Details here. Would love to meet other bidulers!
~Rich Rath
My music and sound blog: WayMusic, and my experimental improv duo:rreplay. Almost everything I record and play is tracked in Bidule.

Return to “Plogue Music”