rreplay's new album falling through frames, recorded entirely in bidule!

This is the place where you can show the world the music did with Plogue Art et Technologie softwares.
Post links to your music, albums, projects, etc.

Moderators: vincent@plogue, davidv, seb@plogue

rcrath

rreplay's new album falling through frames, recorded entirely in bidule!

Postby rcrath » Wed Aug 17, 2016 9:07 pm

rreplay's third album, falling through frames is out, and like the other two, it was recorded live in the studio with everything running through bidule, usually my monster patch in whatever its current incarnation, always including RhythmEcho too. Thanks to @seb, @davidv, @hansje, @jersmi, and all the others who have helped me get the most and them some out bidule over the years! I hope you like it, and if you do, please let me know here or in the comments on soundcloud.

the short blurb:

rreplay's new album, a dance of fingers and machines, of algorithms and soul, destruction and creation, does all this falling through frames but with our ears, a little like the sonic version of Dali's timepiece or Escher's windowsill.
~Rich Rath
My music and sound blog: WayMusic, and my experimental improv duo:rreplay. Almost everything I record and play is tracked in Bidule.

rcrath

Re: rreplay's new album falling through frames, recorded entirely in bidule!

Postby rcrath » Fri Aug 19, 2016 4:18 pm

P.S. You can stream it for free on way.net or SoundCloud. Hope you will listen!
~Rich Rath
My music and sound blog: WayMusic, and my experimental improv duo:rreplay. Almost everything I record and play is tracked in Bidule.

rcrath

Re: rreplay's new album falling through frames, recorded entirely in bidule!

Postby rcrath » Mon Aug 22, 2016 7:56 pm

ooops, way.net went down for a day. back up now. also on bandcamp
~Rich Rath

Return to “Plogue Music”