Panic group

Post your groups/layouts here

Moderators: davidv, seb@plogue

reezekeys

Panic group

Postby reezekeys » Tue Sep 16, 2014 12:39 pm

For those hanging notes! Nothing revelatory here, but for those who need this, it should at least save a little time cabling together something.
Attachments
panic.zip
(3.47 KiB) Downloaded 136 times

scope4live

Re: Panic group

Postby scope4live » Wed Oct 01, 2014 12:31 am

Hey thanks again I wanted to wait for a few gigs and rehearsals to make sure, and yes it works great, Spits lots of data into the MIDI monitors and keeps me from doing the hold press BCF Panic routine.
Like it so much I included it on the next gigs template. Probably keep it there for every show now too.

Cheerz

pic host

reezekeys

Postby reezekeys » Wed Oct 01, 2014 9:45 am

Wow, my little Bidule group gets a dedicated button on a hardware midi controller! I'm glad it's doing the job. I guess it would be better if you figured out what was causing the stuck notes in the first place, but at least this look like a quick way to deal with it.

scope4live

Postby scope4live » Sat Oct 04, 2014 12:40 pm

Using hardware CC filters like the MIDI Solutions stuff I use is the best way, and it's only Channel 8, Shakuhachi Legato.
I like Bidule Panic, and BCF 2000 hardware Panic. Between the 2 it works perfectly.
I use the Bidule Panic first since it's a single key press, if that doesn't work the BCF 200 always does but that's a
press and hold 2nd tab action, way too laborious for my lazy ass.

Thanks Again

forum image hosting

Return to “Bidule Layouts”